《景观设计学》（Landscape Architecture China）系列图书，首本出版于2008 年， 已发行26辑，在国内外获得良好声誉。感谢广大作者、读者和编辑人员长期的坚守和奋斗，杂志已正式获得刊号并在全球发行！正式注册发行的《景观设计学》（Landscape Architecture Frontiers）由北京大学建筑与景观设计学院主办，俞孔坚教授担任主编。
Landscape Architecture Frontiers Contribution Invitation
Aims and Scope
Landscape Architecture China, a series of publications which was first published in 2008 and has since released 26 issues), a topic-oriented academic landscape architecture journal, has won its reputation in both domestic and overseas. Thanks for the continuous support and endeavor from our authors, audience and editing team, the newly-launched journal Landscape Architecture Frontiers (LAF), has got its own ISSN and will be distributed worldwide. It is hosted by GSLA (Graduate School of Landscape Architecture) of Peking University, with Prof. Kongjian Yu acting as the editor in-chief.
Landscape is a complex made up of land and objects on it, and a system developed by interaction between nature and human-beings. Landscape architecture is a discipline covering theories, approaches, techniques and arts concerning analysis, changes and management of landscape. LAF will put its focus on the intersecting sphere s o f academic research and design practice in landscape architecture, discussing new opinions, theories and approaches to address environmental and ecological issues through landscape architecture; advocating new aesthetics and new culture which benefit the beauty of China and the world by introducing and promoting most recent practice of landscape architecture. It acts as a bridge connecting research and social needs, science and art, leading the development of the discipline. Our audience includes researchers and professional architects, faculties and students, policy makers in related fields and people who work on the environmental constructions in both urban and rural areas.
Description of Main Columns
As a complex, landscape is a system integrating natural and humanist phenomenon where various processes of nature, biology and social culture have always been interacted. It is also an ecological system, habitat of creature, and home of human beings. Natural process and human history and culture have branded on it. Landscape can be human’s ordinary or uncommon experience of space and aesthetics of scenery, reflecting and embodying spirits and belief of individuals and groups. Articles (including research papers, research designs and reviews) which we are seeking discussion on the structure and function of landscape and the law of relation between them, and the natural and humanist process and their relation in landscape, the relation between landscape as a integrated system and human society system, especially the service to human society provided by landscape (including producing and supporting service, environmental conditioning service, and cultural service in recreation , aesthetics, education and
View and Criticism
Making comprehensive analysis and criticism related phenomenon and design works, inspiring and provoking thoughts on practice through topic-oriented discussion, dialogue and criticism from multiple perspectives and disciplines.
As an international platform for design and communication, most recent and quality landscape architecture works will be presented on this journal, showing exploration and experiment of landscape architecture in solving environmental issues happening in China and the world. Critical and innovative efforts and practice will be encouraged; while rejecting and avoiding obsolete, pedantic or inflexible works.
- 1. We will inform the authors via telephone or email when we receive the articles, then the manuscripts will be first reviewed by editors and sent to peer review by the editorials and professionals in related fields.
- 2. No multiple submissions within 4 months. If you have not received any feedback information after 4 months, you can do anything with your articles.
- 3. We do not send back your manuscripts regardless of whether reception or rejection (please note if special requirement is applicable), please maintain the original copy of your articles.
- 4. Articles will be published in accordance with the scheduled plans of the magazine, not always in sequence of submission.
- 5. A hard copy of magazine involved your article will be sent to you for free.
Articles of projects sponsored or awarded by national and provincial, and ministerial level natural science foundation have publishing priority.
- 1. Articles can be submitted by post or email to us. Please note “Submission”.
- 2. Make sure of providing your detailed address, postal code, email address, telephone, fax or mobile phone for contact.